Happy Birthday to Me

12:19 AM Wednesday, February 5, 2014



I'm another year older today! I wasn't as excited as I used to be. I wasn't expecting anything from anyone, this year. I guess the event of last year really took its toll on me. I don't believe in being celebrated on this day. Not anymore. It's just another day. Another of being alive. That, I'm grateful for.

I've noticed the few wishes I got from the closest people in my life. That's enough. More than enough. At least I know these people, they truly care about me. I'm not denying that it didn't hurt knowing that I've been erased from the memories of others. Others that I still care deeply about. It hurts, but it's entirely my fault. I pushed them away. I put this big walls between us, so I totally understand that they have forgotten. Keep telling myself that it's okay. They don't matter. At least not anymore. I'm just going to focus all my energy on the people who actually care. People who are here with me, in every steps all the way.

Also, I have hope or whatsoever that this year is going to change my life in any way. Although it would be nice if I can just escape all these fuckeries and fly across the world with my best friend. That's all I really want this year, and I hope God will allow this one for me. I'll make a wish when I blow the candles later, but my wish will be with no hope. I'm done putting my hopes up only to be crushed at the end of the day. I'm done being a weak fool.

Happy birthday to me, I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment